Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

thank you. thank you. thank you.

I really want to write something grand, something amazing to thank everyone who cared about us, donated to us, and prayed for us yesterday.  March 14, 2008 was a terrible day, and every March 14 after that has been a mixture of sadness, reflection, and wonder. 

Yesterday was different.

Yesterday, as I said to some, was the "happiest" birthday I've ever had for my boys...because it was a day that we raised enough money to cover our home study fee.  In one day.  So many donated because of Jacob and Zachary's story.  I never thought that would happen; I never believed true good could come out of their loss.

I was wrong.  I should have known better, but I didn't.  Those who donated showed me that.  Were it not for my baby boys yesterday, I'm not sure our account would be much higher than the day before. But God moved hearts...God showed me how the death of two precious angels could make a different to their future brother.

Thank you.  I really can't say it any better than that.  Thank you for caring for us, for following us, for praying for us, for donating to us.  WE ARE GRATEFUL.  We are humbled.  We are touched beyond measure. 

Yesterday, as the Reece's Rainbow account continued to climb, we took our daughter to the park where our boys have a tree planted in their name:






Chelsea laid flowers at her brother's tree:





When that was over, she played in the park near their tree, and we remembered them and thanked God for the blessing that He brought us on that day. 



Thank you so much for everything.  Please click on the Mulligan Stew button to learn more about the other families that need help.  We want to share the blessing with others as much as possible - but thank you for blessing US on our baby boys' birthday.

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see God providing! I've seen it happen so many times with other adoptive families but I still find it so hard to believe that will ever happen with us.

    ReplyDelete

Kind comments are welcomed. Poorly researched, ill-informed, horrifically biased comments are exploded. :)